T.Y. Lin International has an immediate need for a Marketing Coordinator to join our Southern California team. Based in our Irvine or San Diego office, this position will be responsible for day-to-day marketing activities and interface directly with marketing and technical staff. The successful candidate will produce quality proposals, statements of qualifications, and presentations. Additional responsibilities include database maintenance, industry research, and other duties to support the growth of the region.
• Manage and produce proposals, qualifications packages, SF330 proposals, and interview materials.
• Lead pursuit process including outlines, theme development, subconsultant coordination and management, custom graphics, proofreading layout, edits from internal reviews, production, assembly, and delivery coordination.
• Draft/tailor non-technical portions including resumes, project descriptions, and content introductions.
• Design graphics for marketing collateral including proposals presentations, leave-behinds, boards, and advertisements.
• Collaborate with technical leads throughout the pursuit process to develop technical content and exhibits as needed.
• Maintain consistency in presentation and formatting of all proposal materials.
• Lead pursuit-focused practice sessions and meetings as needed.
• Assist with creation and content maintenance for marketing collateral including resumes and project descriptions.
• Conduct industry, agency, and project research.
• Coordinate and assist with firm participation at professional organization conferences/events.
• Prepare project award submittals.
• Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Bachelor's degree in marketing, journalism, communications, or similar field is required. Must have three or more years of similar A/E/C industry experience. This individual must have a solid grasp of the production process and possess good oral and written communication skills. Candidate must be organized, detail-oriented, and work independently and as a team member in a deadline-driven environment. Proficiency with InDesign and PowerPoint are required. Experience with Adobe Creative Suites (Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat), Prezi, and Deltek Vision database is highly desired.
TYLI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage Minorities, Women, Disabled and Veterans to apply.