T.Y. Lin International’s Oakland office is seeking an Engineer to design roadway and highway projects. The engineering duties are comprehensive, and include planning and scheduling of engineering work, client management, performing advanced design, and being responsible for the delivery of contract plans, specifications and bid estimates.
• Act as Engineer for transportation-related projects.
• Key member of roadway project team who performs complex analysis and design.
• Ensure proper codes and standards are being used on projects.
• Responsible for the successful completion of projects
• Perform a role in marketing of roadway and highway design services
Requires Bachelor’s Degree in civil engineering, preferably with roadway design specialization. California P.E. license preferred and 6+ years of roadway design experience required. Requires advanced knowledge of roadway design and analysis software. Ability to prepare comprehensive engineering reports. Experience with Caltrans procedures required.