- Oversee staff in the inspection of transit station rehabilitation. Team’s work includes:
- Preparing inspection reports.
- Performing observation of field testing and commissioning.
- Review of shop drawings and specifications to assure proper installation of the items in the contract.
- Review of change orders and issuance of recommendations.
- Review of payment vouchers from contractor.
- Maintenance quantities logs.
- Response to RFI’s.
- Prepare a punch list with the owner upon completion of the project
- Chair meetings and prepare minutes of meetings.
- Review manning reports, payroll certifications and other labor documentation from the contractor.
- Perform review of Contractor’s schedules, Baseline and updates, in coordination with CCM and NYCT project and program direction.
- Review Contractor’s Work Plans
- Monitor Contractor compliance with the Contractor’s Safety and Health Plan and with specific Safe Work Plans.
- Monitor and ensure Contractor’s compliance with the approved Contractor’s Quality Plan.
- Other duties as assigned.
10 years of experience in resident engineer activities and managing construction field teams. Experience in MTA-New York City Transit construction projects, Project Management Procedures (PMP’s) and Project Management Guidelines (PMG’s) familiarity a plus.
· Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or closely related field
· OSHA 30 hour safety course.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed