T.Y. Lin International’s Tempe, Arizona office is looking to add an Engineer Intern to assist engineers, designers, and administrative staff in various project support roles.
· Familiarize him/herself with engineering plans and details
· Prepare/assist with project construction documents
· Create and produce CADD drawings and details
· Work with AutoCAD, Microstation, Microsoft Word, Excel, and various Roadway Design software
· Perform quantity take-offs
· Secure as-built information and utility maps
· Deliver submittal packages when needed
· Perform out-of-office duties such as project site visits and inspections
· Be able to excel in a team, collaborative environment
· Other duties as assigned
Requires a minimum of 3 years college engineering (working on BSCE) classes. Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel is required and AutoCAD and/or Microstation experience is desirable.
TYLI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage Minorities, Women, Disabled and Veterans to apply.