T.Y. Lin International's West Region has an immediate need for 3 Marketing Coordinators to join our fast-paced, deadline-driven team. Position will be located in Tempe, AZ and/or San Diego, Los Angeles, Irvine, Sacramento, or Oakland, CA. The hired candidates will produce top-quality proposals, statement of qualifications, and presentations. Additional responsibilities will include database maintenance, business registrations, industry research and other duties as needed to support the growth of the region.
• Undertake substantive writing and editing of proposals and qualifications packages.
• Develop and coordinate materials for proposals, qualifications packages, and presentations, including subconsultant materials.
• Design graphics for proposal, qualification packages, presentations, leave-behind collateral, and advertisements.
• Coordinate marketing efforts with a diverse group of Project Managers for pursuit success.
• Lead pursuit focused practice sessions, meetings, and proposal/qualification efforts.
• Proofread and edit technical papers, manuals, scopes, reports, presentations, and other miscellaneous documents.
• Update and maintain marketing collateral.
• Populate, update, and maintain marketing database.
• Industry, agency, and project research.
• Prepare award submittals and event coordination.
• Other duties as assigned.
A Bachelor's Degree in marketing, journalism, communications or similar field is required. A minimum of three years of experience required. A/E/C industry producing high-quality proposals is preferred. Must be detail-oriented, work well in a fast-paced environment, and possess strong writing, editing, communication, organization, and computer skills. Proficiency with MS Office and InDesign are required. Experience with Adobe Creative Suites (Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat), Prezi, and Deltek Vision software is a plus.
TYLI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage Minorities, Women, Disabled and Veterans to apply.