T. Y. Lin International is seeking a Document Control Specialist who will be responsible for the maintenance of the project document management system and technical library for the assigned contract. Develop a central registry for all project documentation for the Design and Construction phases of the project.
• Maintain document management and filing system for electronic storage and hard copies as required.
• Maintain Technical Library for drawings and submittals.
• Maintain and manage document retrieval/storage.
• Manage and distribute project documents. .
• Maintain progress documents i.e., Construction Photographs and Field Reports.
• Maintain Laboratory Tests and Inspection Reports.
• Log and distribute RFI’s and responses.
• Log and distribute Shop Drawing Submittals and responses.
• Prepare back up for monthly Work Summary Report.
• Record and prepare draft minutes for weekly progress meetings.
• Prepare draft meeting agendas.
• Other assignments as needed
Any combination of training, education and experience which demonstrates the ability to perform this position’s duties. Bachelor’s Degree – Business Administration, Engineering, Construction Management or other related field. 5 years' prior document management experience on large scale projects. Hands on experience of the mainstream document control software such as Project Wise and EDMS is preferred. Excellent organizational and communication skills.