- Master’s degree with bridge design experience desired.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering, Professional Engineering license, and at least 2 years of experience are required.
- Applicant should be familiar with the design and construction of highway, railroad, and/or pedestrian bridges.
- Experience with structural software packages, including SAP, CT Bridge, and LARSA, as well as experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, AutoCAD and/or MicroStation.
- Must possess excellent technical and communication skills.
T.Y. Lin International is an equal opportunity employer and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type as protected by federal, state, or local laws. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.